Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mexican Turkey Burgers

This is what you get when you are sitting home alone on a Friday night, and your kiddies (cat&dog) are sleeping

I love anything Mexican so I decided to do something different for dinner tonight. Trying to become a cook since I sort of have too. Mexican & burgers?!?! So how did it all turn out.....
 
Time to prep

Ingredients: 
*lean ground turkey 
*any veggies you want (i used green peppers & onions)
*extra virgin olive oil
* taco seasoning 

Directions: 
*cut the amount of  veggies you want 
*place ground turkey in mixing bowl
*add a little evoo to your turkey
*add veggies
*start by adding 1/2 packet of seasoning (depending on how much seasoning you will want)
*add a little evoo to the pan and cook (you can use a grill, but it was too chilly for me to do that)

Something simple and quick. Different from your everyday burger, all because I was bored one night.

Let me know what you think!!!!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment