Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Set your Goals HIGH and dream BIG

Have you ever thought about what you wanted in life? Do you ever catch yourself daydreaming and saying,
  •  I wish I had a better job.
  •  I want a fancy car.
  •  I want my dream home.
Am I talking to you? Are you dreaming of any of these or something else? Well, lets just take a step back and define what dreaming is. A dream is a series of thoughts, images, anything you want and think of. But there is something holding you back from achieving or working towards these. Whatever that is, you need to let go of that fear.
 


 
 
 
You must set the bar high and reach for the stars. You have to step outside your comfort zone, do things that challenge you, if it is something you want-you can go get it if YOU just need to work a little hard. Your dreams have to scare you! Fear is the one thing that holds us back from being something greater than we already are. It is the PASSION the drives us to be forceful, leap over boundaries, drives us to be better, and makes us stop at nothing.
 
 
You MUST write down your goals and everything you wish to accomplish for the year. If you do not write them down then you are just wishing they happen. I will be the first to say, I never wrote down what I wanted. I always just told my friends or family & I NEVER got any where. If you do not write them down, then you will never know how hard you have to work & push yourself to get there. You must set S.M.A.R.T goals for yourself. Do not hold back on something you want. Write it down, be specific from every little detail, give it a certain date, and know what it will take to get you there. Everyone has a dream, everyones dream will be different, everyone will have to work a little different to get to where they want to be,  but will you choose to be different and go for what you want, or allow fear to hold you back?
 
MY 2013 DREAM BOARD:
 
 
What does this mean? This means everything on this board is what I want to accomplish this year, 2013. I am posting this for everyone to see to make it public, to hold myself accountable. I will work a little harder to push for everything on this board. I am well on my way and there is no stopping me. Everytime I look at this board it gets me excited to see where my future is going. Some of these goals are super SCARY & EXTRA BIG. But that is what these dreams are suppose to do. Remember YOU just need to take the first step and push yourself like no other!
 
Are you committed? Are you ready to take a leap of faith? Are these dreams you have for yourself, you just have not written them down yet? Are you ready to make your own dream board? Don't wait another day. Get started TODAY and be well on your way to a better version of YOU!
 
If you are ready to get started on your 2013 Dream Board, let's start to discuss. It never hurts to ask!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment